Hey guys, I'm Andrah and this is a blog. I like owls and elephants and art and K-pop as of late (Bigbang, BEG, and 2NE1 are kind of my obsessions) as well as other random things that make me smile. Anyways, enjoy! :D
WOW, I just lost a bunch of weight using the OFFICIAL TUMBLR DIET!! Are u using it as well? check it out at TumblrHealthDiet[d0t]com
In celebration of BigBangGifs’ 3rd Anniversary, we’re having our 2ND GIVEAWAY!
After 3 years, we’ve tried our best to provide entertaining gifs for all VIPs and be there just to communicate. You give us love and strength, so we’re giving back!
There will be THREE winners!
That’s right! Three albums, three different winners. The giveaway will last until June 7th. The winner will be contacted for name and address to be confirmed. We will announce the winner on the 9th.
- G-dragon’s 1st solo album “Heartbreaker”
- G-dragon’s 1st mini album “One of A Kind”
- BigBang’s 2nd Album “Remember”
- We are still working on the second gift to go with the albums but as of now we know the winners may get BigBang socks or the BigBang/VIP iPhone gloves.
- You may reblog only once a day! Likes count too. No sideblogs or other giveaway blogs may reblog.
- TWITTER FOLLOWERS: just retweet this post link with the tag #BBG3rdAnniversary. You may only tweet it once.
- The winners will be chosen by random number generator. They will have 24 hours to confirm with their address.
- You do not have to be a followers, however, this is in part a gift for our followers, so a follow is appreciated.
- Any questions, naturally just ask
Okay. Let me clear the fuck out of this shit, because it is REALLY pissing me off.
Psy was an extremely well-known, well-respected musician WELL before Gangnam Style was even fucking thought of. He’s one of the senior musicians of Korea and he gets a lot of respect for his fearless stages and the way he writes songs to say whatever the hell he wants and believes, regardless of the Korean public’s extremely judgmental eye. I’m so sick of the way he’s being treated all around the world ever since Gangnam Style went viral, he’s just being called here and there to do the dance and whatever and then being sent off like he’s just a comedy dud. When he came on Ellen, she didn’t even bother fucking introducing him, he had to interrupt and ask to introduce himself. He came out on stage and she literally just asked him to teach the dance before he even said anything. Like that is so flat out disrespectful are you kidding me.
Point being, before you ignorant ass little fucks decided he was the new laughingstock of the world and decided all on your own that he was just some annoying, talentless little comedy figure, get your fucking facts straight. Learn some respect, especially to the people that deserve/have already earned it.
SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS PREACH IT
also tired-ass billie joe armstrong trying to call out psy, please
And who is Billy Joel Armstrong? Some rock legend in his own head?
(Source: tumblingmusical, via simplyiswise)
i see a lot saying they’re going to throw out their a&f clothes BUT another way to boycott abercrombie & fitch is to donate your a&f clothes to homeless shelters. because it would be going against what a&f are trying so hard to prevent when they burn their surplus clothes
1/168 older »